Best Family Vacation Locations in the USA
It is indeed the end of February, which makes it a good time to start thinking about this spring/summer's upcoming family vacation!
Family vacations can supply lifelong memories, but to ensure that every member of the family is satisfied. We gathered a list of destinations as seen in U.S. News that are highly praised by experts for offering reasonable rates and activities the whole family can enjoy. You'll find a variety of family vacation ideas based on votes from thousands of travelers;
- Grand Canyon, Arizona #1st best family vacation in the USA "Grand" doesn't begin to do this canyon justice. Measuring approximately 277 miles in length, up to 18 miles in width and a mile deep, this massive chasm in northern Arizona is truly a natural wonder. Read More
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawai #2nd best family vacation in the USA Oahu blends cosmopolitan luxury and breathtaking scenery more than any other Hawaiian island. The state's capital city, Honolulu, showcases the island's urban appeal. Nearby you'll find a host of cultural and historical sites, from the austere USS Arizona Memorial to ornate 'Iolani Palace. In the nearby Waikiki neighborhood, a skyline of high-rises and resort hotels contrasts with sprawling white-sand beaches. Read More
- Yellowstone, Wyoming #3rd best family vacation in the USA With dramatic peaks and pristine lakes, Yellowstone is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise. Multicolored pools swirl around hot springs; verdant forests weave past expansive meadows; and volatile geysers launch streams of steaming water toward the sky. Read More
- Orlando - Walt Disney World #4th best family vacation in the USA There's no other city in the United States — the world, even — that celebrates childhood quite like Orlando. The feeling that you get when you catch the light off Epcot Center's Spaceship Earth (found in Walt Disney World, of course); or from your first sip of Butterbeer in Hogsmeade (located inside Islands of Adventure's Wizarding World of Harry Potter); or when you witness the soaring heights of Shamu's flips (during the "Believe" water show at SeaWorld) — all prove that being a kid is about state of mind, not age. Read More
- Yosemite, California #5th best family vacation in the USA One of California's most formidable natural landscapes, Yosemite National Park features nearly 1,200 square miles of sheer awe: towering waterfalls, millennia-old Sequoia trees, daunting cliff faces and some of the most unique rock formations in the United States. But despite its enormous size, most of the tourist activity takes place within a 7-square-mile area of Yosemite Valley. Read More
So... where is your family vacation going to be?
We hope you find these ideas helpful when planning your next trip!
Don't forget to take your Gululu bottle with you!